Our club is a proud member of the Tualatin Hills Junior Soccer League. Starting in Grade 02 and running through High School, we field boys and girls teams in all age groups. Our Recreational club is committed organizing teams that provide an environment that allows for all children to enjoy playing soccer. We continue to develop individual soccer skills, introduce team tactics and emphasize life skills appropriate for each level. We offer both a fall and spring season each year. The cost is $95 per child per season for early registrants ($105 for late registrants)!
Similar to the details for the fall season, but running about 7 weeks with one practice and one game per week (weather permitting) with six total games. The season generally runs from the beginning of April through May.
- Teams will practice 1-2x a week depending on field availability. Practice locations, times, and days are dependent on our volunteer coaches and their preference.
- Coaches are given the option of choosing M/W or T/Th practices slots. They have the option of choosing a time from 5-6:30 or 6:30-8pm. Most practices will occur at the Water District fields, Nancy Ryles, or Cooper Mountain.
- Games are on Saturdays. Times will vary.
- There are generally 8 games starting the first week after labor day and running through the end of October or first week of November.
- Uniforms must be purchased through Tursi Soccer (off Canyon Road)
Grade 02: Teams of 6-8 players that play 4v4 with 4-ft popup nets. Games are played using 10-minute quarters.
Grade 03 & 04: Teams of 10 – 12 players that play 7v7. Goalies are first introduced at this level. Games are played using 25-minute halves.
Grade 05 & 06: Teams of 13 – 16 players that play 9v9. Games are played using 30-minute halves.
Grade 07+: Teams of 16-18 players that play 11v11. Games are played using 35-minute halves.