2024 Spring Registration is Open!
Aloha United Soccer Club has been serving the soccer community since 1974 and strives to introduce young players to the game of soccer while focusing on having fun, learning the fundamentals of soccer and promoting an active environment.
All recreational teams are coached by volunteer coaches who must take club provided and state required trainings. We also invest in our coaches by reimbursing them for USA Soccer Grassroots courses that are appropriate for each age group. We are committed to providing our volunteer coaches with the training and support necessary to run practices that are player focused and fun.
All of our recreational teams are organized seasonally for the fall and spring. The fall season runs from early August thru the end of October. The spring season runs from early April to the end of May (before Memorial Day).
Recreational soccer is available for pre-K through High School for children who are new to soccer or want an environment more focused on fun, social interaction along with skill development. Our Micros Program is run in-house and covers pre-K through 1st grade. Our Grade 2 to high school program plays in the Tualatin Hills Junior Soccer League.
The recreational teams are coached by volunteer coaches that go through club provided and state required training.
Our club’s youngest players are organized into teams within the club and play against other AUSC teams on Saturdays. This program focuses on introducing soccer and team sports to pre-school, kindergarten and first grade age children. We play 4v4 soccer into 6-ft wide pop-up nets. Each child is guaranteed at least 50% playing time on Saturdays and practice is never mandatory. Teams consist of 6-8 children per team. Boys and Girls are separated into different teams and divisions. Only $75 per child per season.
- Teams will practice 1x a week in the fall on Thursdays at Winkleman Park, beginning mid-August in the fall.
- Families will be able to choose between a 5-6pm or 6:30-7:30pm slot for practices – kids do not need to practice with their team – these practices are “academy” style and kids work in groups of 6-10 players, split by age. Drills and activities are the same.
- Games will start on the first Saturday after Labor Day and will run consecutively over the following 7 weeks. All games will likely be at Sexton Mountain Elementary School. Times will be at 9, 10:30 or noon.
- There will be a Micros kick-off meeting via Zoom before the start of season to finalize all details.
- Cost includes uniform shirt. Players are required to wear shin guards. Soccer cleats are recommended but not required.
- Spring season runs from the beginning of April through the end of May.
Our club is a proud member of the Tualatin Hills Junior Soccer League (thjsl.com). Starting in Grade 02 and running through grade 8, we field boys and girls teams in all age groups. Our recreational club is committed organizing teams that provide an environment that allows for all children to enjoy playing soccer. We continue to develop individual soccer skills, introduce team tactics and emphasize life skills appropriate for each level. We offer both a fall and spring season each year. Only $95 per child per season for early registrants ($105 for late registrants)!
- Practice locations, times, and days are dependent on our volunteer coaches' preferences and field availability.
- In the fall, practices start mid-Aug and are twice a week on either M/W or T/Th. In the spring, practices start at the beginning of April and are only once a week.
- Practice time slots are generally either 5:00-6:30 or 6:30 - 8:00 pm, adjusting for daylight hours in the fall
- Most practices will occur at the Water District fields, Nancy Ryles, or Cooper Mountain.
- Games are on Saturdays. Times will vary.
- In the fall, there are generally 8 games starting the first week after labor day and running through the end of October or first week of November.
- In the Spring, there are 6 games over about 6 or 7 weeks beginning early April and running through May.
- Uniforms must be purchased through Tursi Soccer (see map below)