Thank you for volunteering to coach! After registering to coach and before you may begin coaching, there are three primary tasks that you must complete to help keep a safe environment for the youth in our program at no cost to you; (1) background check, (2) concussion training, and (3) SafeSport training. After registering to coach, the AUSC Registrar will email you basic instructions and link to perform these steps. Links and instructions are also below.
Instructions for taking the Safesport training course:
1. Use the underlined link above to login.
2. Complete information on the “Sign Up” page.
3. If prompted, log in to the new account you just created.
4. Click on “Menu” and select “Catalog”.
5. Click the Start button for “SafeSport Trained – U.S. Soccer Federation” to complete the course.
6. Upload your completed certificate of completion.
Instructions for downloading a certificate of completion:
1. Select the “Menu” icon at the top right of your page.
2. Select “Transcript”.
3. Once the transcript page displays, locate the most current completion for the course under the “Certificates” section.
4. Download the certificate by selecting the Download” button at the right of the completed course.