All AUSC/AUCSC Members,
Earlier this week, the State of Oregon and the Oregon Health Authority released new mask guidelines for outdoor activities. Additionally, these state guidelines have been reviewed by our Parks and Rec District (THPRD), and updated guidelines have been communicated to all of its affiliate sports clubs that use THPRD facilities for outdoor sports activities.
Effective today, August 28th, we will be asking all members to comply with the following updates to the mask requirements for all activities until further notice.
- Players are not required to wear face coverings while actively playing in games or practicing.
- Players are required to wear face coverings when walking to and from the field for practice and games.
- Players are required to wear face coverings while on the bench during games.
- Coaches and staff are required to wear face coverings.
- Spectators are required to wear face coverings when social distancing cannot be maintained (6 feet distance)
Compliance Monitoring – COVID Monitors, Contact Tracing, and Daily Monitoring are not required at this time. We kindly ask each of you to follow these rules without exception.
It has been and continues to be our policy at AUSC/AUCSC to comply with national, state, and local COVID guidelines. We will continue to monitor the situation and communicate any additional updates as soon as they are released.
NOTE: OYSA/THJSL League Guidelines
For teams participating in OYSA/THJSL games, OYSA and THJSL has not yet released league specific guidance for fall game competition. We will communicate that information when it is released if it is different from the requirements above.
Please stay safe and let’s work together to allow our children to keep playing soccer!
The Aloha United Soccer Club and Aloha United Competitive Soccer Club Board of Directors